How i can download only one torrent from multiple torrent package?

_PlaguedHorror_

DWK I don't think thats related, As far as I understood from his first post he's having files that were originally unselected on the first window (it is coming up) being downloaded (probably set as normal instead of skip) I'm guessing unless its user error its probably a bug.

When you see the first window come up after loading a torrent are you selecting what files you want to be downloaded from that torrent (unchecking the ones you don't)?

And if you're looking at the tabs on top the one labled size is not nessecarily what's being downloaded, merely what the whole torrent size is, If you put selected or remaining instead of size it will make more sense.

the timer will be for whatever files are selected to download. (it will adjust by speed).

And again as I asked before, Go to the files tab and look at the priority section, if you did the selection screen at the beginning right the only files that will say normal will be the movie you mentioned. all the rest should say skip. if not then select all the ones you DO NOT want and right click and select don't download.

Archived