DHT Status:1 Node. No download/upload with version 1.5

Flare

I just got the 1.5 version today. I was connected and downloading fine yesterday and this morning with 1.4. But all of a sudden when i installed 1.5 my DHT status went to 1 node and i cant download anything. I checked the port fowarding and it wont foward because it says i have a proxy but i dont im connected directly to my high speed modem and all the settings i have are the same as yesterday. The DHT status bubble thing at the bottem of the gui is yellow also and said i have no incoming connectons and here might be something wrong with my netwok connection but im connected to like 10 people. 1 of the trackers is closed by a peer and another has a 503 error and wont connect while the others say working. Im very lost and tried everythingid be very appreciative of anyone who can help. I have zonealarm and i tried closing it and restarting utorrent but no deals.

Xp SP2 Home

Zonealarm

Thats all i can think to put at the moment. Any help gettin this fixed would be awsome.

Is Xplornet that thing through TeleSat? If so, then yes, they do block stuff.

You could try and find out if they have selected ports opened up towards your PC.

Most of the sat. ISPs do open a few.

Maybe try https://www.grc.com/x/ne.dll?bh0bkyd2 and see if it shows some open ranges. If so, try putting those in your uTorrent listening port. Make sure you have your Windows firewall turned off while doing this test.

well i dont have the satellite version of it i have the wireless version. theyre like cell towers. theyre cheap to put up and only ever go to 75% of maximum capacity so theyre always fast as hell. And btw im full stealth....im assuming thats bad for utorrent.

Archived