Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MostafaMohammadi

I have forgotten my security answer

Hi every body,

I have recently changed my operation system and needed to log in to my µTorrent Remote account. The problem is that I don't remmber my security answer. I know what about word was that but I don't remmber it exactly.

I looked after a way to reset it, but I couldn't find any.

Would you help me with my problem?:)

Yes, I have the same problem! I have answered in all variations I can think of, but none are accepted. Is there a way to have the answer E-mailed to me? or maybe a reset option?

(UT 3.0 - no firewall - win xp x64)

THX

Oh, so... in the newer version there is some kind-of reset option? o.k., I'll try updating.

(Edit): O.K. I just downloaded, and installed the newest (3.1.3) version, and the first thing that popped up was the security question box. - which failed, twice. I checked in the settings, but didn't see any option to change or reset the security question. It looks.... just like the 3.0 that I had? am I missing something?

There is no way to do a reset. Just make a new account name. It's no big deal to do on Remote.

HOW??? Everyone states to do it like it's that simple. I did create a new account here... still will not give me access. I even answer the secret questions with the answer I know is correct. Yet, it will not let me in.