every download stops and has to be restarted

science man

Hey I got version 3.2 (non-beta) I'm glad the file path issue from the beta version was fixed but there's one other little issue. Every time I insert a torrent to be downloaded the torrent eventually automatically stops and has to be manually started before it truly starts downloading. (I have to press the play button) Anyone else have this problem? Has it been reported already?

Update: It seems to only happen when I download from a particular site, but never happened in previous versions.

Id like to add to this. I grabbed 3.2 today to help fix the problem the last one had (3.1.3?) with locking up. I first did a batch grab of all the daily show torrents of last month on eztv and it went fine. I just did a batch grab for the month of cobert report and the first 5 proceeded to download some data (not enough for more then %0.0 completion) and then switched to stop mode and more proceeded to start. These ones have continued to download normaly.

I currently allow only 4 downloads at once and I used the magnet link to enter the torrent into utorrent.

All I know for sure is, the number set as allowed simultaneous downloads shouldn't be the cause of the problem. I know this because I set both the currently non-beta release and the previous non-beta release set to 100 and that didn't cause the problem in the previous version. (I got tired of it being only allowed 8 back when downloaded a lot)

This only happens if you add files via a magnet.

The download stops once the file list is populated, even setting the torrent as 'force start' wont hlep.

This wasn't the behavior in v3.1.3.

If anyone know a configuration switch that controls this behavior, I'd like to know, otherwise, I believe this is a bug.

The download stops once the file list is populated, even setting the torrent as 'force start' wont hlep.

This wasn't the behavior in v3.1.3.

If anyone know a configuration switch that controls this behavior, I'd like to know, otherwise, I believe this is a bug.

They've already fixed that in the latest 3.2.1 build.

Archived