Torrents won't start

Tokeabout

I have tried almost every client out there I've tried uTorrent, Bittorrent, Tribler, you name it. But uTorrent has never had a problem until I bought this Laptop. The moment I try downloading the torrent it turns inactive, DHT is at 5 nodes at the moment, no matter what i try downloading they all stick at 0.0% the odd thing is; I am using an Asus laptop with Windows 7 64 bit, but I also have a desktop using the Windows 8 beta with no issues at all! So it obviously can't be a network issue. I have also checked everywhere on my computer for any other type of Firewall or anything like that but I failed to find anything that didn't allow utorrent to access. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you! Here's what it looks like Capture.jpg

i am having the same prob and its only on one file everything else is fine they all download.......the file i had a prob with at first downloaded fine then it stoped and everything turned red and purple and it stoped downloading then i try to redownload it and now the download wont even start its allowed through my firewall i use nortan 360 but it still dont do anything

Archived