Moving finished (not downloaded) torrents to other folder

vasquuez

Hi, is it possible to move finished torrents to other folders? By finshed i mean torrents that were seeded for a week and then they stoped. I know i can make labels and after download torrent are moved to folders named with the labels. That is to early for me to move them. I would like them to move after fully seeded. Is something like that possible?

it is not what i wanted to know :/

I want utorrent to move files when they are fully seeded to folder named with the label from uT. Now uT moves files after download to a folder named with label in uT. For example

In uT i got a file and it got label "program". After downloading this file uT moves this file to folder named "program". And then he stars to seed this file in this new folder. But it not that what i want.

I want him to download the file and dont move it after downloading. I want him to move the file when he will have ratio 1:1 after fully seeded the file and then he can move the file to folder named "program".

Is there any script or sth that could do this? When i got 200 files finished its very hard to manually copy them to other folder :/ And the other matter is that i add torrent and i dont have the window on addin that i can choose folder and give label. I give label when torrents are downloading. But it is sometimes so fast that they already end and are downloaded and then i give them labels. So they stay in basic folder and arent moved to label folder :/ Can somebody help with that?

yes i know about this, but adding 20 torrents is faster without this window, so i dont want this window to open every time when i add 20 torrents :)

i prefer label torrents after downloading and after seeding they could move to other folders accordingly to the labels they have

• 10 months later...

I found a way.

1) set up utorrent to save downloaded to labeled folders or as you wish

2) exit utorrent

3) get BEncode Editor and open resume.dat that is in your ...\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent\

4) find and replace key "moved (i)" value from 1 to 0

5) save and close resume.dat

6) start utorrent and force start all torrents.

As soon as torrent starts to seed it will automaticly be moved according to current moving settings in utorrent

You could always write a batch file to invoke when a torrent state changes or finishes (Preferences-Advanced-Run Program).

You can pass torrent variables to test in your batch file and do whatever you need to at the appropriate time. :)

I use a simple one to play various WAV files depending on what the torrents are doing.

Couldn't read your link so can't comment.

Why not??

Did you get any error messages?

I only see about 3mm of text down the middle of the screen - the rest is blank.

It looks like a double-page layout. The left side is empty, the text appears on the left of the right-hand page but only about 3mm of it. It isn't word-wrapped, it's chopped.

So no error messages - just unreadable.

Viewed using XP SP3 and IE8.

I don't have, or use, any other browser.

Viewed using XP SP3 and IE8.

Cheers' date='

That will be the HTML5 DTD then, because IE8 doesn't 'understand' anything that new :)[/quote']

You're probably right. lol.

Unfortunately, there are many out here still using XP.

Heck, I know some people still using Win98!!

Not everyone can afford a machine that's capable of upgrading (and I won't use Vista!).

Until I find a way around the XP/Win7 login aggro, I'm stuck with using XP.

Until I find a way around the XP/Win7 login aggro
Can't say I've ever had any 'aggro' with Windows 7, and Vista isn't that much trouble when you know what to turn off and you don't try and run anything more demanding than browsers or a word processor :)
Not everyone can afford a machine that's capable of upgrading
The Windows machines I'm running went from Windows 2000 to Windows 7 with nothing more than adding memory, so cost less than £20 each in hardware upgrades.

And it's just an "out of the box" template thrown on so I can delete the default WP ones and at some point I'll do something about IE8, it's just not a high priority.

Until I find a way around the XP/Win7 login aggro
Can't say I've ever had any 'aggro' with Windows 7' date=' and Vista isn't that much trouble when you know what to turn off and you don't try and run anything more demanding than browsers or a word processor :)
Not everyone can afford a machine that's capable of upgrading
The Windows machines I'm running went from Windows 2000 to Windows 7 with nothing more than adding memory, so cost less than £20 each in hardware upgrades.

And it's just an "out of the box" template thrown on so I can delete the default WP ones and at some point I'll do something about IE8, it's just not a high priority.

Most of our hardware isn't W7 compatible so I can't even install it (got W7 Ultimate).

The login aggro seems to be an incompatibility between W7 & XP.

W7 allows a no-pswd login but an XP machine don't allow empty passwords when accessing a W7 machine. So its a bit of an impasse.

Got no troubles running W7 where I can install it - its the login that I'm griping about.

Archived