uTorrent do not seeding when the computer wake up after hibernation.

skydemon

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

fist want to express my gratitude for µtorrent, great small SW! Many years it just worked :cool:

With 3.3.1 started the complains :mad:

1) That Conduit was really unwelcome and caused me some effort to get rid of it again.

2) 3.3.1 caused my the same after hibernation no more upload (often, not always). also tried 3.3.2 build 30164, same problem. So I reverted back to 3.3 (29677), which works again for my pc (though apparently not for all other users). Win7Pro x32 on AMD.

Had to disable check for updates after this ... will stick with what works good enough for a longer time!

Kind regards, Michael

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So, experimentally I found that after waking up from hibernation uTorrent can't access disk.

I increased it cache to 256 MB and downloaded 118 MB torrent. It downloaded successfully but uTurrent couldn't save it to disk than.

Seems that it is the problem. After hibernation I downloaded a torrent and utorrent didn't save it to disk. :/ After ending the service and starting again it downloaded torrent. Just exiting isn't enough, utorrent won't even start.

torrents_after_hibernation.png

So, experimentally I found that after waking up from hibernation uTorrent can't access disk.

I increased it cache to 256 MB and downloaded 118 MB torrent. It downloaded successfully but uTurrent couldn't save it to disk than.

And have you tried REDUCING the cache so the data is committed more often with less data each time??

• 3 weeks later...

Archived