Checked 0.0% (Still This Problem?)

bradsmithsite

Hi.

I love uTorrent. I'm running the latest version. It's pretty much perfect, with the exception that when performing a recheck multiple times with different torrents, uTorrent gets stuck and torrents stay in the state of "Checked 0.0%".

It happens often and I constantly have to close and reopen uTorrent.

Please can you fix this annoying and constant problem.

Thanks for the fantastic program. :D

When you recheck multiple items simultaneously, they do not all check at once, they queue and each go one by one. Are you sure that not a single one is in progress and they are definitely all stuck?

Hi Majibow. I know about the queue and how it works. Sometimes, you have multiple items that stick on "Checked 0.0%". I click "Torrents" and arrange by status, all items are stuck.

I then have to exit uTorrent and reopen it and recheck, then it works. Have to do this very often.

My ver 3.3.2 does the same thing, Anytime I remap a torrent, It'll just freeze at 0%.

Maybe I'll go back to Ver2 something until this bug is fixed?

I mean there seems to be a lot of stuff most of us never use on the newer versions that work just fine?

Let's make the basics work first?

Thank you

My ver 3.3.2 does the same thing, Anytime I remap a torrent, It'll just freeze at 0%.

Maybe I'll go back to Ver2 something until this bug is fixed?

I mean there seems to be a lot of stuff most of us never use on the newer versions that work just fine?

Let's make the basics work first?

Thank you

I'll wait for an update, hence I reported it, problem very annoying but not a deal breaker.

Any screenshot? Or how to recreate it? Maybe specific to some bad torrent? You better check it up in 3.4, because no one is going to fix-update 3.3.2 now...

Edit: OK, I see... works the first couple of times and then stops working... It does work good in 3.4, tho 3.4 is unstable, and as has it's own issues ...:(

Any screenshot? Or how to recreate it? Maybe specific to some bad torrent? You better check it up in 3.4, because no one is going to fix-update 3.3.2 now...

Edit: OK, I see... works the first couple of times and then stops working... It does work good in 3.4, tho 3.4 is unstable, and as has it's own issues ...:(

Hi rafi. Will get 3.4 and try break it. Let you know how it goes.

Archived