autoclosing when download

pepsy

I need this overall of 1800 mb because is 64 (default if I remeber right) is causing me a harddisk overall 100% error.

Try 3.4.1 beta' date=' see if this issue was resolved in there.[/quote']

the problem with the harddisk overall or the main problem?

beta version is full of bugs...thank you, but no tanks.

I put my problem here because I think that the devs are looking and solve problems and bugs with our help but.....

The problem with the harddisk overload, which is the cause of you needing a large cache. Since they've solved it in 3.4.1 you will not need a large cache any more... thus - no crash... :P

Beta *IS* the correct place for the solution you are looking for. What do you expect ? Another 3.3.2 fix? No chance...

Plus, you can use my settings (@my sig) that will show you that your ownbad settings are the reason for your problems!

The problem with the harddisk overload' date=' which is the cause of you needing a large cache. Since they've solved it in 3.4.1 you will not need a large cache any more... thus - no crash... :P

Beta *IS* the correct place for the solution you are looking for. What do you expect ? Another 3.3.2 fix? No chance...

Plus, you can use my settings (@my sig) that will show you that your ownbad settings are the reason for your problems![/quote']

Thank you ralf for all the help!

Is wonderful if they solve that problem, but I use private trackers and they don't accept this version yes.

I will keep in mind when the version will be live to upgrade my program.

Good night!

Archived