No DONE column in Torrent Jobs List

lokidog

There is no Completed either. There is COMPLETED ON on and COMPLETED BYTES. DONE is listed in help. It says "Done displays the approximate percent of the torrent job that µTorrent has completed. Its value is calculated by dividing the number under the Completed column by the number under the Selected Size column. If gui.graphic_progress is enabled, µTorrent will draw a progress bar behind the percentage. If gui.piecebar_progress is enabled, µTorrent will draw a piece progress bar instead. "

As you can see above it refers to a Completed column (which is incorrect). These would be very easy to error check...

So it's name really could be PERCENT COMPLETED or something like that. Probably "%" would be best as then it would be consistent with the FILES tab in the Detailed Info Pane. That is what is important for me - and what I want to order things by much of the time.

"% COMPLETED" is NOT being displayed! That is what I posted. 'Completed' IS NOT a choice

: only "COMPLETED ON" or "COMPLETED BYTES" are choices. There is no % COMPLETED, DONE, PERCENT COMPLETED, RATIO OF UNCOMPLETED TO COMPLETED, etc. To me it's nice to know how many bytes have downloaded, but it's more important to see what percentage has been downloaded of the Selected Size. It's also how I want to order things in the list. Also the help is inconsistent with the terminology in the program. It states as I said above that there should be a 'Done' column - which is the percentage of bytes dowloaded of the total available bytes, which is what I want. I think the word 'Done' however is imprecise, and it should actually be % or Percent Done, or something like that, and should be consistent with the Detailed Info Pane - so one is percentage of all the files selected, and the other is the percentage of each file.

Thanks, for nothing. "DONE" is not there or I would not have posted. Don't bother replying if you don't know what you are talking about and are going to post rude comments. I already did the silly things you mentioned - before I posted as they are obvious. You also refer to things that don't exist or are then referred to them without proper terminology, so I can only surmise you are ignorant. I reset again, nope nothing is fixed. The last thing in the list is "Disk Job"

This is not whining it's reporting an issue that is real and important and anybody working on the project would think it helpful.

Archived