running but hidden?

criscr0ss

cannt access utorrent although program is running...

this started later in 1.15 and now in 1.16 its running i see it in task manager but its not in systray it like just disappeared randomly after a reboot one day thought 1.16 would fix guess i was wrong.. any idea what could be the matter..

love the app.. gets better n better

i await DHT n UDP support hopefully it will be on//off switchable

i checkd out

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?t=813&highlight=icon

although it still isnt there i rember setting it to load at startup but then i think i removed it hwoever it disspeared ill try puttin it in startup folder see if it fixes it.. also inactive icons and all is disabled.

UDP/DHT are nice for pub trackers i care mostly for DHT but if udp is implemented great its a bonus

however im more wanting to figure out the problem with utorrent not starting up gui wise although running inivisble is kinda innoyin...

i put it in startup folder same thing.

this is only a problem with 1.15 n 1.16 also in 1.14 i reverted to 1.13 it seems to b wrkn.

I also noticed version 1.15 n 1.14 would cause my mouse cursor to freeze but the mouse in itself would continue to work (both logitech mice) Im not saying utorrent did it im saying that these 2 versions are the only times they happened n it happend wen utorrent was running or just started. Just thought id say that 1.16 seems to hav fixd that although it doesnt load.

might i add the main reson for this is a corrupt resume.dat it seems when i delete the resume.dat file Utorrent loads normally i believe this is somesort of bug which affects minor systems The Process is running but doesnt load when resume.dat is removed utorrent runs fine.

i await DHT n UDP support hopefully it will be on//off switchable

I don't see what's the deal people have with turning off DHT, seeing as how torrents on private trackers should have the private flag set anyway. :P If the torrent has that, then DHT is turned off for that torrent period.

Archived