uTorrent (sometimes) starts automatically

Zelda7

Hello!

Since a few weeks, it seems that my uTorrent sometimes starts automatically with Windows. And I mean sometimes, not all the times, that's really weird. I've checked the settings (both in the software and in the msconfig box) and uTorrent is clearly not configured to start automatically.

That's not a big issue, since I just have to close uTorrent when it sometimes opens without my approval, but it's surely not normal... do you have any idea about this ?

Thanks!

Hello!

Since a few weeks, it seems that my uTorrent sometimes starts automatically with Windows. And I mean sometimes, not all the times, that's really weird. I've checked the settings (both in the software and in the msconfig box) and uTorrent is clearly not configured to start automatically.

That's not a big issue, since I just have to close uTorrent when it sometimes opens without my approval, but it's surely not normal... do you have any idea about this ?

Thanks!

Sounsd like the user changed the startup task. Did you check your Startup Folder or the utorrent preference setting. Most times those changes don't change unless the User makes the changes.

Archived