speed Grounding after some time(1.2mb/ps to 40kb/ps) (used Diff setting no Use) HELP !!

Hashik

Help me with this please - i usually get 1.2mb/ps for al most all the torrents .i am downloading a file of 28GB so... till 28% i got like...1.2Mb/ps and after that i am getting 40-50kb/ps (sometime 4kb) and not raising. i've tried downloading  it gave me 1.2mb/ps till 34% and after that 40kb/ps can you help me please it have good seeds Not bad actually.Thanks Please don't answer If you don't know And i've tried Different setting from web but it is of no use and upload speed is going to 1Mb/ps some times.Thank you for your time  

On 5/8/2016 at 9:25 AM, hashik123 said:

Yes same thing happened actually it still worse 

ISP throttle they are the problem nothing you can do to fix this. Either talk to them or stop using utorrent programs. This will keep happening from now on for your internet if you use torrent programs.

And it not working even if i use VPN i mean in the middle of the download when it slowed down should i try using VPN from the start of the download ? and some the trackers are not working can he stop the trackers from working ?(first time downloading speed grounded @ 21% and second time downloading @35% jst in case if u need this info)

please show the seeds/peers column. You understand that with almost 0 seeds you will get nowhere, right? Use the 2.3G file, and have some seeds for God's sake... And if you don't see any - unblock you access to trackers (firewall/AV) and have is shown as "Working" and not "No connection"

2.png

1.png

Archived