accidently moved all my completed downloads to a subfolder, now i can't seed.

SeedtheWorld

Anyway i just naturally assumed as long as it was in the same overall destination folder that it would still have the data and would seed again, Instead when i do a force re-check it just downloads the torrent again. Which is sort of the opposite of what i wanted to do, Can anyone help me figure this out, I'd really like to help you all out and help the community again. .

Because I have tons of downloads and I wanted to separate them into their own folders to make it easier to find what I'm looking for instead of scrolling down all the time. Plus the downloads folder loads up way easier when you have everything in their separate folders

4 hours ago, DreadWingKnight said:

With the torrents STOPPED, you right-click them and set download location on them to where you moved the actual files to.

Then you force a re-check before starting them again.

This is why I installed my utorrent on separate HDD that is all free spaces for just torrents so I don't have to move or migrate them. But this only works if you have a Desktop computer with HDD to spare. This is where it pays to use a desktop for utorrents if you are getting alot of torrents.

Archived