Avail. column on uTorrent screen

bobholm

I think it means that there is 1 copy of that torrent available. When it was 3.98xx, it's my understanding that there were almost 4 copies available at that particular time to distribute (3 people had 100%, the other had maybe ~98%). Someone correct me if I'm wrong... :oops:

Edit: dajojo88 beat me to it...again! :P

Those are common BitTorrent terms. You can look them up about anywhere, The official specs, Lots of FAQ's, etc. Google's your pal :)

true.. but.. instead of writing a manaul for example.. a WIKI would be better.. and while youre on it.. why not throw in a few bittorrent facts aswell??..

the µtorrent wiki would be visited like a mofo! :)

I can't believe anyone using a BitTorrent client would be worried about the increased size introduced by a help file. By definition BitTorrent is about sharing large files, and you're worried about the size of a help file?

thats not why i want a wiki.. i want a wiki cause well you can search, and the info is updated.. well more updated then most help files ive stumpled across!

8)

Hendrix, I was actually referring to Keloran's message that it would increase the size of uTorrent a lot.

I don't necessarily disagree that a Wiki is the way to go (assuming it's linked in the Help menu). I'm just saying anyone into BitTorrent shouldn't be worried about the file size of a help file.

Hendrix, I was actually referring to Keloran's message that it would increase the size of uTorrent a lot.

my bad.. sorry!

I don't necessarily disagree that a Wiki is the way to go (assuming it's linked in the Help menu). I'm just saying anyone into BitTorrent shouldn't be worried about the file size of a help file.

true

Archived