Windows Ran out of Memory

Karl Appleby

Okay so Im running Windows 10, I just downloaded uTorrent, I have nothing in my Task Bar except uTorrent, the first thing I tried to do was Create a Torrent, and it gave me the error "Windows Ran out of Memory" and it crashed. I tried multiple times and it keeps crashing. Mind you, this is a new computer I've had it about a month and havnt done much with it.

What should I do ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2020 at 7:01 PM, Karl Appleby said:

Okay so Im running Windows 10, I just downloaded uTorrent, I have nothing in my Task Bar except uTorrent, the first thing I tried to do was Create a Torrent, and it gave me the error "Windows Ran out of Memory" and it crashed. I tried multiple times and it keeps crashing. Mind you, this is a new computer I've had it about a month and havnt done much with it.

What should I do ?

I've had a related problem to this issue as well, where I will be seeding about 300 torrents, and utorrent will suddenly close, and pop up with this message for a few seconds. I am not creating any new torrents, just doing normal seeding and maybe downloading a couple of torrents, nothing too hard, haha!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2020 at 11:46 PM, rafi said:

Try to use the LAA flagged version (see my sig) . It might  workaround memory related issues ...

This seems to have fixed my issue (knocks profusely on wood, LOL). Any plans on releasing a proper x64 bit version of uTorrent?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2020 at 8:24 PM, wb6vpm said:

This seems to have fixed my issue (knocks profusely on wood, LOL). Any plans on releasing a proper x64 bit version of uTorrent?

No, They already mentioned there will not be a x64 version some time back when someone asked about this.

Archived