Cannot access BitTorrent Speed in μTorrent Classic

Trivumvirate

Hello everyone,

I've been using μTorrent - leeching and seeding a lot - for a couple of years and just recently learned about BTT and its standard integration in my μTorrent client. So now I wanted to 'use' it and earn something for keeping my torrents seeding for years.

However, I fail to access BitTorrent Speed in my μTorrent client, I get a "Can't acess helper UI - try again later" error (see Screenshot). When I click Ok, my mouse shows something is loading for 2-3 seconds... but then nothing happens.

I tried the same on my utorrent client on my laptop (that I hardly ever use) and there, after this error message, I am redirected to this website ( https://speed.btt.network/gui/index.html?port=xxxxx#/dashboard, the xxxxx are numbers) and I see a (meager) BTT balance. However, on my standard comupter I never reach this and neither can I access the mentioned website I get on my laptop from my standard computer.

Does any1 have any help how I could access my BitTorrent Speed / BTT? I would be most thankful!

Best,

Chris

bitt sp.JPG

Hey there, it is working now. Maybe they fixed it?

What I did but had not helped fixing it fully (it lead to clickick BitTorrent Speed opened up a window in browser which was invalid) but did and maybe helped and you could try:

On windows stop utorrent client, delete %AppData%\Local\BitTorrentHelper folder, start client again.

2 hours ago, Trivumvirate said:

Hey there, it is working now. Maybe they fixed it?

What I did but had not helped fixing it fully (it lead to clickick BitTorrent Speed opened up a window in browser which was invalid) but did and maybe helped and you could try:

Now it's working! I did the same and backup my wallet!

On 4/10/2021 at 5:41 AM, OtecAnderson said:

After restore my wallwet.

i lost my transaction 1280 BTT (BTT in-app - BTT on-chain)

public addres - TSnDMnaXux3qHW3b2RZjsDA45zMqVwn1Gk

ballance 103 BTT on this moment.

Please can you share screenshots with your settings tab and the dashboard? Thank you

On 4/14/2021 at 5:20 PM, VKit said:

i lost 2 transactions from BTT in-app to BTT on chain 1174 and 3396 , pls help

Please submit your claim to bttfeedback@bittorrent.com and include the following information:

• your wallet's public address;
  • screenshot of Speed's Settings;
  • screenshot of Speed's Dashboard;
  • screenshot of Transaction History from the Wallet.

Thank you.

I have lost a couple of transactions from in-app to on-chain to the total value of nearly 15 000 BTT. Also, I have lost more than 50K of total earned BTT, after the bttspeed page stopped opening with an error message that 127.0.0.1:portnumber cannot be accessed.

I am looking for any support but nobody cares to reply to me.

1 hour ago, boboev said:

I have lost a couple of transactions from in-app to on-chain to the total value of nearly 15 000 BTT. Also, I have lost more than 50K of total earned BTT, after the bttspeed page stopped opening with an error message that 127.0.0.1:portnumber cannot be accessed.

Please update the client. The problem was fixed and you should get updates ASAP.

2 hours ago, techster said:

Please update the client. The problem was fixed and you should get updates ASAP.

Thank you for your prompt answer. I tried to update the client but it says "There is not new version available at this time."

Screenshot_2.jpg

3 minutes ago, techster said:

We are still rolling it out. And it comes in batches. Please check again in a couple of days.

Thank you big time! This is just great news. But will I redeem all the lost in transaction BTT and all the BTT lost from TOTAL EARNED? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/16/2021 at 4:28 PM, boboev said:

Thank you for your prompt answer. I tried to update the client but it says "There is not new version available at this time."

Screenshot_2.jpg

Any luck with this? I have the same issue where the client won't open due to a port error. I have no update available for utorrent. I was able to open and check my wallet balance and transfer to BTT on Chain, closed the page and when I tried to go back and check something I got the port error. I've followed all noted advice I could find online, restarted everything as well but continue to get the error and I'm again to lose all of the BTT in my wallet. 

Also are we able to access our BitTorrent wallet outside of just going through utorrent?

Thanks for the help in advance 

On 4/16/2021 at 2:10 AM, techster said:

Please submit your claim to bttfeedback@bittorrent.com and include the following information:

• your wallet's public address;
  • screenshot of Speed's Settings;
  • screenshot of Speed's Dashboard;
  • screenshot of Transaction History from the Wallet.

Thank you.

Nobody answers...

Hello there,

As  from this night I’m unable to reach the BitTorrent Speed Wallet page. I will attach some pictures and the log file. Any idea how to fix it? 
Thank you in advance for your help.

Wallet Public address:  
Inside are more than 842 btt in App wallet and Pending 3046 btt

TTgFZd34wgg4k7zRT6gw4i798EN3ANZdVb

email was sent to the support. No answer yet.

Meanwhile I have restored my Bittorrent Speed wallet. There is more BTT in the app wallet (probably because all the night I seed torrents) but the History transactions missing together with the pending transaction of 3046 btt from yesterday,

On 4/16/2021 at 5:54 PM, boboev said:

It's the second time it happens to me too. Every time i try to transfer BTT from in-app to on-chain, next time i try to access dashboard it says port invalid and to check if utorrent is running, which it is of course and utorrent (pro version) then also gave an error of the helper UI in the first time but not in this second one.
I've had to delete the folders and uninstall to solve the problem but lose all my BTT everytime I do that.

Can you fix this?

I've also sent several e-mails but I don't ever get a response...

biterror.PNG

On 5/22/2021 at 10:46 AM, The TrueHuman Show said:

It's the second time it happens to me too. Every time i try to transfer BTT from in-app to on-chain, next time i try to access dashboard it says port invalid and to check if utorrent is running, which it is of course and utorrent (pro version) then also gave an error of the helper UI in the first time but not in this second one.
I've had to delete the folders and uninstall to solve the problem but lose all my BTT everytime I do that.

Can you fix this?

I've also sent several e-mails but I don't ever get a response...

biterror.PNG

Hi, has anyone actually have a solution to this problem? Customer service did respond twice, first time did not address the issue at all and the 2nd time somewhat addressed it but the solution of closing the client and deleting the helper file did not correct the issue. I have 2 PCs, one I can access my BitTorrent Speed dashboard/wallet with ease but my main PC that had a lot of earned BTT I lost access with this exact 'port error' issue once I sent to BTT - on chain. I have my private key and seed words but I cannot access my wallet page. It is extremely frustrating there is no direct login access like all other wallets. 

I also tried linking with my private key as suggest through Tronlink, I get access but it is for TRX which does not make sense. 

There has to be a way to access my wallet...... HELP? 

If an actual BTT tech is monitoring this forum, can you please email me directly to resolve this issue. 

Archived