Suspicious activity? (check your portfolios)

k4rolis

This address keeps depositing small amounts of 0.000001BTT  my portfolio should i be concerned? or this is usual activity from this address ?  or this is some kind of transaction fee?

Someone whants to investigate this just for safety reasons? 

TWU7LLt3Z761WZkFYK2nz6wREP1cUYzoJu

Lets discuss this guys.  

12 hours ago, thegiver_13 said:

Your are not the smartest are you?

There is no need for these types of posts, i bet there are plenty of people who wonder the same thing.

Instead of beating down those who know less then you do, maybee you should point them in the right direction or straight up explain what that transaction means.

On 5/14/2021 at 3:56 PM, k4rolis said:

This address keeps depositing small amounts of 0.000001BTT  my portfolio should i be concerned? or this is usual activity from this address ?  or this is some kind of transaction fee?

Lets discuss this guys.  

What TRON applications are you using?

3 hours ago, techster said:

What do you mean by "mining" and what is "passive coin collection'?

For mining i use unMinable it mines eth and pays in BTT. By passive  collection i mean that i use uTorrent's.  3 seperate networks to seed (more seed speed)  i pay for all those network costs and not been able to transfer my earned btts means im loosing money every day.  I started this operation recently since i saw potential in this. Now im starting to have my doubts. Hope you fix everything soon. I keep torrents running 24/7 on all 3 setups and i see that most coins dont even get earned. (speed function is off) 

23.PNG

On 5/14/2021 at 11:56 PM, k4rolis said:

Lets discuss this guys.  

This looks like a massive dusting attack....

On 5/18/2021 at 4:11 AM, k4rolis said:

For mining i use unMinable it mines eth and pays in BTT. By passive  collection i mean that i use uTorrent's.  3 seperate networks to seed (more seed speed)  i pay for all those network costs and not been able to transfer my earned btts means im loosing money every day.  I started this operation recently since i saw potential in this. Now im starting to have my doubts. Hope you fix everything soon. I keep torrents running 24/7 on all 3 setups and i see that most coins dont even get earned. (speed function is off) 

23.PNG

We have nothing to do with the software you use. Sorry, this is not how our system is designed and supposed to work.

Archived