When will it be possible to transfer from in-app to on-chain?

Ozo7

16 minutes ago, Ozo7 said:

You can answer that it is a scam

https://www.bittorrent.com/legal/terms-of-use/

"You acknowledge and agree that you participate in the Services at your own risk and expense, and that we make no guarantee or representation that you will receive any compensation or disbursements as a result of your participation."

• Haha 1

they sure covered their arse well. i have been using bitTorrent client to get files long long time and still using it. i recently find out speed thingy. my speed in-app numbers are continusely accumulating and it went over hundreads of thound and seeded over 500Tb of data since i implemented speed thingy. if i can turn this into BTT in near future then i am lucky i hope and then if not i will be doing what i have done always, p2p torrenting. lol

2 hours ago, jsden said:

once you have BTT in on-chain, you can transfer to other wallet.

There was a time last week that I also saw there are more then 1 million BTT here, but the transaction was not processed. I don't know why...
But most of the time there are below 1000

Edited by viktor_tl

14 hours ago, viktor_tl said:

There was a time last week that I also saw there are more then 1 million BTT here, but the transaction was not processed. I don't know why...
But most of the time there are below 1000

yep! this wallet :TA1EHWb1PymZ1qpBNfNj9uTaxd18ubrC7a has millions BTT , I still can't move from in-app to on-chain. that sh......t

Just imagine numbers of "BTT would be" of in-app in the world since unable to transfer couple of months ago. Probabely over billions! People with speed continusly get accumulated since. I even like accumulated something like over 200,000 in-app now and growing. There would be demands big time soon. That is why they made T&C for it to cover their arse in case if we lose all. Sadly I don't think they will ever let transfer from in-app to on-chain in the future to happen. I doubt it! Don't get your fingers crossed guys. I am soon switching my p2p torrent client to something else.
Bye bye bitTorrent or uTorrent. :angry:

18 minutes ago, jsden said:

Just imagine numbers of "BTT would be" of in-app in the world since unable to transfer couple of months ago. Probabely over billions! People with speed continusly get accumulated since. I even like accumulated something like over 200,000 in-app now and growing. There would be demands big time soon. That is why they made T&C for it to cover their arse in case if we lose all. Sadly I don't think they will ever let transfer from in-app to on-chain in the future to happen. I doubt it! Don't get your fingers crossed guys. I am soon switching my p2p torrent client to something else.
Bye bye bitTorrent or uTorrent. :angry:

qbittorrent has better performance than both of those and is completely free. I already use it, it's way better. 

20 hours ago, RedFlagCaptain said:

qbittorrent has better performance than both of those and is completely free. I already use it, it's way better. 

IK. The reason I have over 200,000 in in-app in short time is that I use qbittorrent to download all the torrents (not spending a single BTT) then transfer the files to utorrent to seed only. This way I don't lose any BTT. I only earn. Torrent files have to be popular and legit files such as using torrent sites operated by private trackers.

Edited by jsden

3 hours ago, jsden said:

IK. The reason I have over 200,000 in in-app in short time is that I use qbittorrent to download all the torrents (not spending a single BTT) then transfer the files to utorrent to seed only. This way I don't lose any BTT. I only earn. Torrent files have to be popular and legit files such as using torrent sites operated by private trackers.

Hi, can you tell me an example for a torrent site operated by private tracker?