Where if any is the mru and or history?

jibba

Please...don't be so paranoid. If you really care about your so-called "privacy", don't touch a PC, or worse, surf on the Internet (no, you're not anonymous online, contrary to popular belief)... :!:

Now, having said that, I'm not aware of any MRU's or "history" that's left behind by µTorrent. If you still insist that you want to clear your MRU's, consider using MRU Blaster to clean up whatever it is you want to have cleaned. :)

If you still insist that you want to clear your MRU's, consider using MRU Blaster to clean up whatever it is you want to have cleaned. :)
Im guessing he does use that. Or maybe he uses CCleaner? But, if there are MRUs, these new MRU Blaster type apps would need to know where to look for the uTorrent MRUs, which is why he's asking? :P

Thanks for the help guys, 1c3d0g i am aware im not anonymous on-line, im am not talking about being anonymous on-line. Mru & history is not stored on-line its on my pc its just i don't like my programs having a history of my usage for what ever reason. I do use ccleaner and have been doing so for a year now i just wanted to create a winapp.ini entry to clean the history if any is present which im sure is.

Edit: I was just looking at customizing the tool bar and i read where to put the bitmap. I browsed to the folder and why on earth is there a load of torrents in there of downloads that i had on the app weeks ago and are no longer in the app? that's the type of rubbish i wish to get rid of.

The folder being Documents and Settings<username>Application DatauTorrent

Thanks chaosblade ill have to try and remember to do it from now on.

I have also found the mru that i was looking for it is located in the settings.dat file but there is no way to clear selected text from with a file so i cant clear it :-(.

Archived