no connection could be made because....

hackerzlab

I've been trying to connect to torrent for some time now ever since i moved on to this college. never been able to download anything from here. could someone please help me with this. i have the utorrent 1.7.5 and nothing's happening. here are my connections.

Done 0.0%; Status: downloading ; Seeds 0 (1089); Peers 0 (875)

Tracker URL: http://tracker. (keeps Changing)/announce

Tracker Status: no connection could be made because.../working (but keeps changing)

DHT Status: waiting for announce

please help me. nothing seems to be working

Hi,

I have the same problem like the original poster. But I only have this problem with one torrentfile. All the other torrents I'm dl'ing don't have this problem. My DHT Status says the following: announce in 14 minutes (got 2 peers). Any answers for this behaviour?

All the other behaviour is the same as the topic starter.

Yes .. that sounds plausible .. but it looks like the torrent is looking for other trackers... it's finding other trackers with the status: Working. But every second it displays another tracker URL with a different tracker status.

It is not really bothering me, since the torrent is stil dl'ing but I'm just curious.

Indeed.. did some additional reading and found out about the multiple trackers and where you can edit the list (in properties). I removed the trackers that didn't have the status 'Working'.

Thanks for your answer(s).

Additional question .. is there any use for multiple trackers when you have one or two trackers that function properly?

Cross-swarm linking... which is generally not recommended for trackers which require you to keep a good ratio, as you will be who all of the outside peers go to (from the other tracker) for bandwidth and they will not see anyone else on the private swarm.

But no, with a functioning tracker, 1 is enough for tracking a swarm.

Archived