I was banned from downloading

avid765

I am looking for some help I have been using torrents for a while now and I had a problem downloading for months but today I noticed RESET BANS I clicked this and my downloads are back to 35-60kb.s How do I find out why I was banned if I even was, as I had access denied displayed by some trackers and others about leeching forbidden? I was a wee bit confused as I have always been good at giving back as how elese would I get my downloads in the first place as my wee mammy says if it's could to take then it's good to give back which I have always done. Could someone tell me how this happened and what I can do to stop it I know my current ISP caps my service at times and for months I have not used the service but I can't blame those for my problems.......

Hopefully someone can shed some light.

I got that from the first response AllGamer BUT thanks for saying it again, all I asked was what did I do wrong and how to stop this from happening again. I had UTorrent set the same way that I have always but for a few months I could not use it properly. I leave something if it ain't broke don't fix it but after today obviously something was broken as my downloading is FINE now.

Thanks for all the help.......

Archived