Green when directly to router but yellow when wireless

tiddo711

Ok so i have set up a static ip and forwarded a port for utorrent to connect and have ideal results when I am hardwired to the router. When I take out my ethernet line and run my wirless connection for some reason the indicator will not turn green at all. I do get somewhat of a download but I do not believe that it is at the level that it should be. I am running windwos vista with a Linksys WRT-110 and comcast as my ISP. I assume that I should be able to get the green icon with full connectivity through a wirless connection aswell as a direct one and after scouring the search engines and faqs come up with nothing, please lend me some of your knowledge.

i was using dhcp for wireless but i recently set a static ip of 192.168.1.4

i have port 53421 open for the direct connection but i am not sure how to make sure it stays open for the wireless. I works great up untill i run the wireless connection and it immediately turns yellow

well i know that i let utorrent know that i am using port 53421 for my direct connection how can i set it up for multiple ports on the same computer and differentiate it without having to manually change it everytime i log on with a different connection because i switch from wirelss to lan often

Archived