numbering Column

drpiety

hmm I am not sure but it looks like the downloaded and finished files that are then seeded are again sorted by alphabet even if you sort by the new number column. Would be nice if there again the order would be kept to see what was finished latest and what has been seeded longest. No numbers needed for the seeded files just keep the order please.

Am i seeing right ? Are the finished files chronologically arranged in in 1.1.7.2 ? Cant determine really as my seed is still alphabetically ordered as it was downloaded this way with previous versions . But it goes A A B D I D as starting letters so possible.

Vurlix ?

They're still being sorted alphabetically (which I personally like), except I have one without an asterisk in the # column. That one is at the very end, out of order. I'm not sure what's up with that. I've since downloaded others and they got asterisks and put in alphabetical order.

I like it because it makes stuff easy to find, and I don't need to know what downloaded last. Maybe something that could be an advanced option.

BTW, I figured out that the absence of the asterisk means it reached the preset ratio. When it does that it's placed at the bottom.

I don't understand the problem. If you can't see the ordering of finished torrents when they are sorted by name, why don't you click the "number" column? The finished ones will be sorted correctly even though they don't have numbers assigned.

I never even use sorting by name, I always have them sorted by number, since it's more intiutive to me that way.

Archived