Upload speed not exactly what its supposed to be on my pc?

tman12345

Hello! As most of you I am an active downloader. For some sites you are required to keep an active ratio, but Im having some upload issues. Literally take this for comparison. I own a Mac and a PC. Both running on the same network. I did a test. On my mac (The only thing seeding) I get an average of 1mb upload and get to about 2mb on utorrent. On my PC I only get like 25kb. I have no clue why. Doesn't make an sense at all. Hope someone can help me, no clue why my PC wont let me get my actual upload speed using utorrent. (Btw I upload to Youtube at this 2mb speed like my mac, seems to be a utorrent problem).

My ports should be forwarded / opened etc because my mac gets the speed Im wanting, just not my Pc.

Wrong. Every PC/MAC should have his own port forwarded in the router to *its* static IP.

Plus, I would upgrade to the latest 3.3.1 beta.

I actually found a way to port forward, infact there was a preset for BitTorrent. I didn't see a difference after I did all this but I'm going to go do some stuff then come back and see if there was any difference. Talk to you guys soon!

Archived