µTorrent 3.3.2 Stable

DaveUT

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else missing the priority column on the files tab in the last few releases?

It's showing for me. Have you unchecked it by any chance?

Right-click at the top of one of the other columns to see if it's checked/unchecked.

Thanks. I did check to make sure it is enabled on the configuration dropdown. I just can't make it appear as a column heading. I did just discover that the priority functionality is there, though. I can right mouse click on a particular file in a torrent and change the priority from high, to normal, to low, to don't download and back again. There is just no visual indication of current status. I guess I will try resetting all the headings the next time I run µTorrent to see if that clears things up. This is with 30570 but I noticed it with previous one, too.

I assume you've checked Bandwidth Prefs to see if any settings were inadvertently (mysteriously) changed; in particular that Alternate upload rate when not downloading is unchecked.  Every build of 3.3.2 has deselected Confirm when deleting trackers whenever updating / reinstalling over a previous build.  Possibly someone (Rafi) knows of a stealth (Shift+F2 > Preferences) advanced setting state that may be responsible.

12638331234_56daa47dc4_o.png

Archived