Completed torrents not moving folder/deleting

the.shad

I've used utorrent for a few years now and never had this problem before;

I store my torrents in a folder on my d drive called 'new torrents' and also have a folder called 'completed torrents'. In the utorrent settings I have the box ticked for 'move .torrents for finished jobs to:' and it point to the completed torrents folder.

The problem is, when a download has completed and I select 'remove and delete .torrent' it isn't moving to the 'completed torrents' folder, but just staying in the 'new torrents' folder.

Anyone know why? I've tried re-installing the prog but it just does the same thing.

when the torrent finishes the .torrent should move from the 'new torrents' folder to the 'completed torrents' folder, then, when I 'remove and delete .torrent' it should got to the recycle bin, but it's not moving folder on completion of the torrent or going to the recycle bin.

I have the same problem. It moves some but not all. In my case it seems that they are being moved about 1/2 the time the rest of the time they just stay in the original folder. Can anyone help? I'm on a windows platform with the latest utorrent version.

when the torrent finishes the .torrent should move from the 'new torrents' folder to the 'completed torrents' folder, then, when I 'remove and delete .torrent' it should got to the recycle bin, but it's not moving folder on completion of the torrent or going to the recycle bin.

Are we talking about the .torrent files or the torrent payload?

Al I did was use the browse button at the end of the directory path and pointed it towards the relevant folder. There is no \ at the end of the path, but I've always done it the same way with utorrent and it's never been a problem. Should there be a \ at the end?

Archived