ETA to Seeding Finish

homeLost

I'd like to see (the same column, or a new column) that shows the ETA for the seeding limit.

As the regular ETA shows an aproximate length to finishing downloading based on current downloaded size + downspeed, the new ETA would show an approximate length to your (150% ratio, or your 10 hours) limit based on current uploaded size + upspeed.

I found it extremely useful in a few of the other clients i've used (I think one was ABC .. and Azureus had a plugin that offered this feature)

• 1 month later...

The ETA is already there now, and "auto start the next torrent" would be achieved by selecting "Seeding tasks have higher priority than downloading tasks" in the Seeding Priority settings. Haven't tried it, but it gives the impression that it should work like that.

Thanks a lot, Animorc, you're totally right :)

Only one question about ETA: Does it work properly the new "ETA to seeding finish" in 1.2.1 beta 3? I have test comparing the given value in other clients about a torrent, and I got more or less is 1 day left to 100%, but µTorrent predicts from 1 week to 2 weeks. I think the "Seed While" ratio is not correctly estimated, looks like "10" works like 100%. I have checked both override and default one with the same results.

Archived