Move more than one .torrent file up or down.

Karasuhebi

I like the new feature implemented in v1.1.5 where you can choose to move a .torrent file up or down to be downloaded first or last, but it only works for a single .torrent file at a time. Would you be able to do it so you can move the position in the # column for more than one .torrent file at a time? It's kinda hard to move the position for all of my .torrent files one at a time when I have 100+ .torrent files, heh...

-Karasuhebi

Okay so, I figured out you can move more than one .torrent file at a time in my "#" column. The problem is, if I select to files that are right next to each other, when I press the "Up" or "Down" buttons, they get separated from each other. Can you fix this for µTorrent's next version, please?

If you don't know what I mean by "they get separated", let me know. I'll take a screenie.

-Karasuhebi

• 2 months later...

On top of this I would also like to see buttons to move torrents (single or group) to the top or bottom of the list.

i.e. change the queue from first to last instantly.

This is especially helpful when we have a long list of torrent and woul like to priortise the newly added ones.

• 3 weeks later...

I want to know why we can't move certain torrents to the "bottom" of the list, regardless. If I'm downloading (insert something that you heard was "good" here) season one, and I don't care when it finishes... then I want (insert something which you know is good and you are "caught up" on here) to float to a higher postion than "Malcolm (or whatever you inserted in option one)" season one. I can give (M or whatever) low bandwidth allocation, but I can't make utorrent download "important (see option two)" stuff first and "prospective new series (see option two)" stuff later.

Barring that... I want RSS feeds to "float to the top" of the que order. (but still at the bottom of RSS feeds.)

Yeah... sorry if that's confusing. To make things simple... I want to be able to move torrents to a higher number than the highest of possible numbers.

But I download A LOT of series. (all legal, of course.)

Archived