• 1 month later...
  • Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did you e-mail me? I responded to hanif's e-mail. Sorry to everyone else that I took forever to respond to.

If you send me an e-mail, I can get you added quickly.

However, right-to-left is broken when the string is mixed with English text, so that makes it annoying to translate sometimes (you have to manually reverse the order of words in that case).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Schnurlos and Firon,

This is my first posting in the forum. Today i updated some hindi translation strings. I had been translating the older build offline and today updated the strings.It now shows 75 %. But i had faced several problems while doing this. Initially when i kept the freshely downloaded language text file in the directory, the language did not change. After a few days i downloaded another build and it worked, but as i go on replacing the strings, the language switched back to english with loads of error in the error file. I correctly converted the file in to UTF-8 format before placing it in the directory.

Now with this new build , when i downloaded the uTorrent 1.7 beta and placed the language file build 1672, it again does not show the translated strings in the program, but the file along with the translations seems fine. Neither it gives any error messages. so where's the problem ? please guide so as i can continue the translations and testing the interface offline too. Also do please clarify wether the older build also needs to be translated or should we first concentrate on the latest builds only.

Regards,

Chintu

When you want to test your translation (utorrent.exe.lang.txt for utorrent.exe or utorrent-1.7-beta-1672.exe.lang.txt for utorrent-1.7-beta-1672.exe) you must not have any installled language pack (utorrent.lng).

So just delete or rename this file!

And concentrating to the last build 1.7 beta build 1672 is enough ;)

• 2 weeks later...

@Firon:

@ultima:

I would like to sign in for Serbian translation if it is possible

I'm also start Serbian help topic on this forum to help people with problems and need some editorial rights for that topic because I have some posts that don't have any relations with torrent and utorrent client.

Archived