TRANSLATORS NEEDED!

Firon

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

What you should do?

1) Read the first topic which says:

If your language is not listed here or translation status is less than 80% (check it here) and you want to help translating uTorrent to your language (should be your mother tongue) than email Firon or schnurlos with your valid email address for registration to the µTS (µTorrent Translation System), your nickname here in the forums and the language which you want to translate or help with.

FOR THIS YOU MUST HAVE A FORUM ACCOUNT!

2) follow this and send email to me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i want translate utorrent (mac) for chinese, but i donot know how to do it...

i try to translate it, but nib file is compilered.

uTorrent.app/Contents/Frameworks/Sparkle.framework/Versions/A/Resources/en.lproj

i open this and save as zh_cn.lproj, maybe u give me a good idea, or send me original nib files

my gmail verymac4u#gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
What you should do?

1) Read the first topic which says:

If your language is not listed here or translation status is less than 80% (check it here) and you want to help translating uTorrent to your language (should be your mother tongue) than email Firon or schnurlos with your valid email address for registration to the µTS (µTorrent Translation System), your nickname here in the forums and the language which you want to translate or help with.

2) follow this and send email to me

I would like to upgrade the Latvian translation (it's over 80%), but what should I do? And what to use to open the .lng file, I supposedly have to download?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@moogly:

Firon promised to make a "better" uTS (last year).

Atm you're able to search for text, f.e. "logger" which will bring you 2 hits. On top (in the green box) you can click "Next" on the right corner to go to the next hit.

Search is only possible for the english text ...

About the stable version: I stopped poking Firon about it.

@yuka:

(copied from http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=11517 )

• 5 months later...

Archived