Can't get upload speed above 4.5MB/s

nikki174

hello everyone, 

i've recently noticed that my upload speed can't go above 4.5MB/s. This is the total upload speed, with that i mean this: if i have a single torrent it can seed up to 4MB/s but when i seed multiple torrents the total seed speed is limited to 4.5MB/s so if i have 4 torrents they go max 1MB/s each one more or less.

i have a bandwidth of 1Gbs/200Mbs so i think i should be able to up a little more than that...

i opened the port and i tried to up a torrent where i'm the only seeders with multiple downloaders so i'm sure it's not a problem of connection with leechers. 

can some of you help me? i use utorrent 3.5 (build 44090). i also didn't change any setting. 

On 9/21/2017 at 5:17 PM, nikki174 said:

is there a way to verify if this is the case? i know about Glasnost but it's not available anymore. can you help me?

PS: by searching online other users say that this isp doesn't limit traffic

This is a user help forum not a go between you and your ISP problems that is between you and them to resolve the issue your having in bandwidth. And P.S. "by Searching-comment" is a myth and ISP does limit traffic so your logic is already faulted here. So stop trying to look for info that support baseless claims that has been proven ISP can and will limit traffic especially if it relates to anything torrents. This is well known already.

Archived