More uTorrent exposures

sixshot

Since I use RSS feeds to bring in news bits and articles from various website, it helps to stay up to date with any kind of news that're published about on the web. So... just after eating dinner, I found that NT Compatible reported uTorrent's 1.1.7.2 release. Following the link, it brings me over to this MajorGeeks page. The word is spreading. And the exposure is exploding. This is great news for uTorrent, as its added exposure will help boost uTorrent's popularity as one of the best client out there today.

lol deter why would they do that...

Well I can imagine a story written with CSI materials...

1) A DB is found at an apartment complex. The body is found slumped at the computer with a blatent visual of uTorrent's UI window open.

2) Victim is ID'd as a 20-year-old male, commuting to a local university

3) Some letters are scattered about, some of which are threat letters.

4) A big pile of burned CDs/DVDs is found at a closet

Clues are scattered about, and they can fill in the rest with whatever. Might be a cheesy episode. But who knows. :)

CSI?, no thanks!

it should be running on that old computer in 'Lost'. in fact, instead of that number sequence, they should be writing 'utorrent.exe' every 108 minutes to save the world! :D

i agree.. i actually watch lost. i only watch csi every now and then. usually repeats they show over again.

Archived