What to do??

dimetri

I had the latest torrent (utorrent 1.7) which i was using to download a couple of torrents. Everything was working fine. My ratio's are gud in almost all trackers and my download speed and upload speed was also good. One of the torrent that i was downloading didnt support 1.7 so i had switch back to 1.6. After i switched back to the older version the download speed of the files have come down to max of 10kbps per torrent and they keep giving me the error as Offline(timed out) for all torrents. For some time none of the torrents download or upload and after sometime it gives offline timedout. Also for some of them says DHT not allowed. I am not able to understand what is the problem. What shud i do in order to be able to download normally.

Regards

(...upon entering yet another cryptically-named thread...)

"What would you do if you had a Klondike bar?"

EAT IT!

...seriously, though; there should be a sticky on every page of the site instructing people to update to the latest listed version before commenting. There have been major improvements since 1.6.1, and discussion of problems with earlier versions causes unnecessary wastes of time for all involved.

@firon

This is an extract of the message from the site that dosent support 1.7.2

After days of research and consultation with our coding staff, we've decided to remove versions 1.7

and above from our Allowed Client

and

The following versions of uTorrent will be allowed:

- uTorrent 1.6.1 Build 490

- uTorrent 1.6.1 Build 489

- uTorrent 1.6.1 Build 488

- uTorrent 1.6 Build 474

- uTorrent 1.6 RC1

- uTorrent 1.5.1 Beta 466

- uTorrent 1.5.1 Beta 465

- uTorrent 1.5.1 Beta 464

- uTorrent 1.5.1 Beta 463