THX Sound

I'd also like to note on a lesser extend I dislike the "trippy" background. Again, it serves no use and is annoying. I acknowledge the developers need for experimentation and messing around so I'm just putting in my feedback.

You guys are weird. I think you're not opening about box twice a day so even if something there would annoy you, you're not forced to listen/see it that often. So this discussion is kinda pointless. Come on, let the devs have some fun in writing uTorrent. I'm a programmer too so I know what I'm saying ;).

And as for about box itself, I personally find it amusing and nice.

You guys are weird. I think you're not opening about box twice a day so even if something there would annoy you, you're not forced to listen/see it that often. So this discussion is kinda pointless. Come on, let the devs have some fun in writing uTorrent. I'm a programmer too so I know what I'm saying ;).

And as for about box itself, I personally find it amusing and nice.

I agree. Seriously, if you're opening the about box often enough to find this annoying, get a life.

• 1 year later...

For one reason or the other, when downloading and uploading with utorrent, I get this annoying wav sound similar to 'ConnectToInternet.WAV'. Some days, it happens every 5 minutes and sometimes it does not play it for days. I know it is related to utorrent as it only happens when Utorrent is running. I deleted every 'ConnectToInternet.WAV' that win search found but with no luck. Can anyone suggest a solution.

Archived