Discussion

TooLeet

I think that translation file needs "slight" developing to avoid translation of string "..." or "OK" for the tenth time :) Maybe it could be in XML-format or something like that and it'll be easier to translate. It'll reduce size of the file too. But good work fellows!

EDIT: If you name your textfile utorrent.exe.lang.txt, it should load it next time you start uTorrent, that way you can test your language!

This doesn't seem to work for me..The swedish and french language work just fine, but my own translation will no load...

Works for me, thanks. I'll test my language file and make some modifications if nessesary.

Edit: As I thought - the non-latin polish characters doesn't show properly in some cases. Like in about dialog. Or heading texts (Transfer, General, General Options). Is there a way to fix this?

Edit2: Some of the text are not translatable atm:

- scrape ok, working [tracker status]

- (%d done) [total size in details/general win]

- inf [ETA, maybe replace this to infinity sign?]

Edit3: @EnzoF1 - check if you have named properly file with your translation. If you have option to hide extrensions enabled in windows explorer, name it "utorrent.exe.lang", not "utorrent.exe.lang.txt". Also, check if you executable is named exactly "utorrent.exe".

As I thought - the non-latin polish characters doesn't show properly in some cases. Like in about dialog. Or heading texts (Transfer, General, General Options). Is there a way to fix this?

I have the same problem with the Greek language. :(

There are some dialogs that aren't yet able to be translated (for example when you choose "Delete -> .torrent + data" and it asks for confirmation) but I assume you guys are working on it :)

But the question is, do you want us translators to tell you all this or do you think you are aware of them all?

Does the order of translation strings matter?

I checked out the template rc4 and it seems to be different from the original template so I was just thinking that could I just add the new lines to the end of the file. It would be much easier than find the places and re-order the file. :rolleyes:

Does the order of translation strings matter?

I checked out the template rc4 and it seems to be different from the original template so I was just thinking that could I just add the new lines to the end of the file. It would be much easier than find the places and re-order the file. :rolleyes:

yeah, good question there mate.

I would like to know that too :?:

Archived