[Toolbar] Glitch

xirian

Few problems for me..

The globe doesn't fit too well with the icon next to it, height-wise, and it's throwing off the rest of the icons. Also, they all could do with being more crisp. I can clearly see foggyness around the edges on an LCD monitor.

Don't think I'm trying to put down your effort.. but those few things would need to be looked at before it could be used well with the Glitch VS/WB.

• 1 month later...
Few problems for me..

The globe doesn't fit too well with the icon next to it, height-wise, and it's throwing off the rest of the icons. Also, they all could do with being more crisp. I can clearly see foggyness around the edges on an LCD monitor.

Don't think I'm trying to put down your effort.. but those few things would need to be looked at before it could be used well with the Glitch VS/WB.

I noticed the same but couldn't get it to save crisper for some reason. I will post a png version if i still have it around in case anyone wants to mess with it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

By now, you're missing the entire point of the toolbar... It's so it could match the desktop theme. Making it round doesn't make it match the desktop theme. I'm not sure why someone would want to make a theme look like "most others" -- what's the point of making something similar when you make a theme to make µTorrent look different?

• 3 months later...

Archived