Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xirian

[Toolbar] Glitch

Few problems for me..

The globe doesn't fit too well with the icon next to it, height-wise, and it's throwing off the rest of the icons. Also, they all could do with being more crisp. I can clearly see foggyness around the edges on an LCD monitor.

Don't think I'm trying to put down your effort.. but those few things would need to be looked at before it could be used well with the Glitch VS/WB.

Im using the glitch toolbar but its missing the RSS button.. :(

could someone please create a new version of the toolbar.. including the RSS button..? pretty please..?! :D

Few problems for me..

The globe doesn't fit too well with the icon next to it, height-wise, and it's throwing off the rest of the icons. Also, they all could do with being more crisp. I can clearly see foggyness around the edges on an LCD monitor.

Don't think I'm trying to put down your effort.. but those few things would need to be looked at before it could be used well with the Glitch VS/WB.

I noticed the same but couldn't get it to save crisper for some reason. I will post a png version if i still have it around in case anyone wants to mess with it.

they fit with ur current windows style and other stuff..

what i said was it would look cool with colours and it would fit with other styles.. it's not supposed to be called glitch, it's not supposed to fit with anything it fits not :) whatever.. just a suggestion..

By now, you're missing the entire point of the toolbar... It's so it could match the desktop theme. Making it round doesn't make it match the desktop theme. I'm not sure why someone would want to make a theme look like "most others" -- what's the point of making something similar when you make a theme to make µTorrent look different?