copyright files

deanouk123

hi all and thanks for taking time to read this post.....

could any one tell me please how i know what files are COPYRIGHT so i know not to download them please...ive been looking for an answer for weeks now and had no luck at all.....is there a way of knowing if any files are copyright or not?????

thanks again.....

thanks for reply but theres millions and millions of people downloading from mininova limewire pirate bay ect....and EVERYTHING IS COPYRIGHT *EVERYTHING* every song video software ect...so how does every1 get away with it....it all must be copyright.......everything has been sold or on tv on in the theaters....can anyone tell me anymore info....

none of them are legal...so can you tell me how mini nova...pirate bay and all the rest are still on the go of most of the people (I bet all) download from them sort of sites...iam unhappy becouse i got cut off by my isp for downloading from one of them...why are they up and running still if there not legal????

Prostitution probably isn't legal where you're at...but I bet it still exists.

Some laws are just enforced more strictly than others.

...not all laws are just or reasonable.

Ask elsewhere for more advice...this place is basically dedicated to making uTorrent run properly, not helping you find files to download with it. :P

Archived