Easter Egg Hunt

MagusG

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's cool, but also it's useless. Ludde ever wanted µTorrent not to get blew up so why did he add something that is REALLY useless? Nobody needs a tetris clone implemented into a bt client.

One the one hand he says that a grafical progress bar is useless and needs to much cpu and on the other hand he adds tetris into µTorrent. That is strange. :(

I think everyone's forgetting that Ludde hates bloat most of all and wouldn't have put it in if it used much space. The jump in program size from this being added is neglegable. Not to mention that i'm positive µTris doesn't use cpu.. that argument's silly.

Socrates, it's an easter egg. They are supposed to be useless :P

And it doesn't run when you don't want it to, so it isn't hurting performance. :)

But you can't deny that it uses a bit space. ;)

My opinion: When a program has to be minimalistic, kick out the easter eggs and add some nice features instead of them.

Anyone else notice how the downloads seem to go much faster with this new "feature"... :D Also, it has something to do with setting the system clock forward (like it was suggested in the beginning of this thread); I'm sure I spent max half an hour with it but it seems over two hours disappeared somewhere. :lol:

My record is 960 but I suck at µTris anyway. Still, I'm hooked. Again. :rolleyes:

(Edit: just a minor update to my record... :D)

is pressing T and about is the Easter Egg...I thought something else it would be.

like a hidden torrent website that utorrent created and by RSS we will find it..

it would be really cool if it was that...but I gusse that game is also cool..but very puplic game..

anyways...nice try..keep it up utorrent...I wish to see more of this...thanks..

Archived