[toolbar + status] µniversal

i realise it's probably not up for grabs anymore, but i think this would make an excellent default. both set 1s or possibly the combination of the set 1 toolbar with the set 2 status would be perfect. only changes i could even imagine would be that the clocks would fit nicely in status 2 and the red border around the RSS buttons seems a little mismatched with the rest of the buttons.

Excellent work as usual, BSH! It totally screamed XP style when I looked at it, and I love it (I prefer that the programs I run look like the other programs, which is why I used to use FOOOD's set before). Too bad I disable the toolbar now, so it doesn't make much of a difference for me... Though I'm considering switching to this anyway for the case that I do look at the toolbar =P

These should be default. I like Operanized but those are a specialty item of sorts, not everyone is going to like them. These look really pleasing and they are simple and match the XP theme. I like the top toolbar the best, and probably the first tstatus, but that's a close call.

I would suggest you use the gear/clog for the preferences icon though, but that's just me.

This is really nice, keep up the great work.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a fantastic skin set and is easily my current favorite. I think the best combination is toolbar design #2 and status design #1 (with the nifty clocks). In my opinion, these should seriously be considered for usage as the default µTorrent icons...

Archived