TRANSLATORS NEEDED!

Firon

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@heavngod:

Sending email address only is not enough (because the post above is your really first post too ...).

So which language do you want to help (As written in the first post of this thread)?

If your language is not listed here or translation status is less than 80% (check it here) and you want to help translating uTorrent to your language (which should be your mother tongue) than email Firon or schnurlos with your valid email address for registration to the µTS (µTorrent Translation System), your nickname here in the forums and the language which you want to translate or help with.

FOR THIS YOU MUST HAVE A FORUM ACCOUNT!

For this you need 2 usernames in uTorrent.

Btw, how to know that you have another username already which I/we can't see? What I can see is a user "heavengod" with (now) 2 posts only.

Just tell me your 2nd username and which name for which language ...

@heavengod:

My last try:

For adding you as translator for hindi and bengali you must have 2 usernames in uTorrent forums (same situation for our serbian cyrillic/latin translator).

Up to now I only now your username "heavengod", not your 2nd one.

Please try to read the answers to your posts ...

BTW: it's not possible to change/modify an username. Also deleting is not possible. If you don't like your username, just choose another one.

Hi,

My name is Marcos Lans (username: markooss) and I wish to update galician translation for utorrent.

I sent an email to firon@utorrent but delivery is not possible. Could you help me please?

just because you made a little mistake,it should be firon@utorrent.com....

You can also sent email to firon via webform here

http://forum.utorrent.com/misc.php?email=725

or you can also send mail to schnurlos who can help you via here

http://forum.utorrent.com/misc.php?email=9513

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived