P2P-IRC down? [Nevermind... It's back]

Ultima

Seems like chasingthesun (was that chasingsol?) wasn't joking when he said he was shutting it down.

Edit:

[22:39:45] ‹- notice -Global- [Firon] Seeing as how irc.p2p-irc.net wont resolve anymore... Please connect directly to the servers for the time being, and tell your friends. 66.252.30.123 and 82.165.145.57 are the ones you can use.

Use irc.p2p-radio.net or irc.utorrent.com to connect.

‹- notice -Global- [chasingthesun] ambrosia and I have decided to leave P2P-IRC. Our time has come that we need to move on. We will be delinking our servers and the hubs that we run. We don't know what is planned for the network, but we will not be a part of it. I wish everyone the very best of luck in the future. Take care.

And I can't seem to connect anymore... unless it was just a few servers that were taken down? =T

[12:32:25] * Connecting to irc.p2p-irc.net (6667)

[12:32:25] ‹- snotice -reliant.p2p-irc.net- *** Looking up your hostname...

[12:32:25] ‹- snotice -reliant.p2p-irc.net- *** Checking ident...

[12:32:25] ‹- snotice -reliant.p2p-irc.net- *** Found your hostname

[12:32:29] ‹- snotice -reliant.p2p-irc.net- *** No ident response; username prefixed with ~

Any chance you'd be able to use this info? I'm still an IRC nublet, since I mostly idle, and rarely configure or play around with connection settings, so I don't know :P

Rafi, 82.165.145.57 is up. But it seems half of the servers irc.p2p-irc.net resolves to are, indeed, down

thank you inf! this was useful and did help. too bad no one else above could help with a corrective action...

[22:39:45] ‹- notice -Global- [Firon] Seeing as how irc.p2p-irc.net wont resolve anymore... Please connect directly to the servers for the time being, and tell your friends. 66.252.30.123 and 82.165.145.57 are the ones you can use.

Archived