Banners

I can't belive you forgot about the most important any software can have - banners!

Seriously though, it'd be really cool if you had some banners which people could put in their signatures on different forums they are on... Would do wonders to raise people's awareness of your great client...

CCCP for example has a variety of banners, I have 2 of them in my signature, since I put them I've seen around 20-30 other people in the same forum put the banners in their sigs as well (http://www.kickassanime.org/wiki/index.php?title=CCCP_Banners_and_Buttons)

Basically, what I'm trying to say here... Is... It'd be great to have some banners to put in the sig...

Thanks in advance.

I can't belive you forgot about the most important any software can have - banners!
I gasped and cried at the same time after reading this. And then I found out you meant for site advertisement and walking billboards rather than flashing banner ads incorporated into the GUI.

Banners and sigs on forums give me a headache, though. I turn them off whenever possible.

• 3 months later...

Archived