Download 100% done (MP3s) but none of the file can be played at all

XFlame

I am using uTorrent 1.1.7.2.

I have downloaded about 60 file MP3s in 1 torrent ( size : 330 MB ).

It said 100 % done and I can also seed, but none of the file is valid. It can't be played and it's like i haven't download any of the file at all.

If somebody have the same problem or know the solution for this problem, please help.

Thanks in advance!

Well, I have check the forum where I have downloaded the file.

Many of them have the same problem, I think the torrent really led to bogus files.

I will keep checking the problem to know any progress in founding solution to this problem.

Thank u very much for all your help!

One more thing to try if you realy think they aren't bogus files is to play the files with MPlayer (http://www.mplayerhq.hu/) (Drag the file to the MPlayer.exe file) If they don't play with that then they won't work with anything & the torrent led to bogus files considering MPlayer supports almost every codec on the planet it seems.

I know we spinning off topic, But I saw where somebody used realplayer to make a 700MB movie into a 147MB movie. And the quality was good. It still amazes me to know it could be done. The person did it for 56k users. Who the hell would waste their time using 56k and bittorrent? lol

(I found the movie at Arrrgh Arrgh b4 the switch over)

I know we spinning off topic, But I saw where somebody used realplayer to make a 700MB movie into a 147MB movie. And the quality was good. It still amazes me to know it could be done. The person did it for 56k users. Who the hell would waste their time using 56k and bittorrent? lol

(I found the movie at Arrrgh Arrgh b4 the switch over)

XviD ▶ * ;)

hi there, i have a problem that im sure you have all heard many times before,

i just downloaded a movie through µtorrent (668mb) and it is 100% complete... but in the destination folder every fole looks like this ''Riki-OH(The.story.of.Ricky)WS-DVDRIP-XivD[bG].r01'' ... .r02, .r03, .r04, and so on, and each of them are only 14,648kb big,

i want to know how to play the movie. please tell me

thanks

Archived