Plz some one help me

KingArthur

Your wireless modem probably includes a router.... but this is not important.... you problem is most likely caused by an enabled Firewall on your modem, or even an software firewall on your PC (ZoneAlarm or the likes).

Check if your router has the ports you specified in uTorrent open (check Port Forwarding within the router, but it may be completely different name depending on the router). Just check on the modem/router wehere you can open-up Local IP's combined with Ports. Next disable your PC firewall... if applicable.... then test again

i dont have a modem or a router. i have a network

adapter card in my comp that is coneccted to an antenna on the roof. i use winxp sp2 firewall

and in there i added the tcp and udp and the program

Merged Post(s):

if i run the ipconfig i get 193.68 xx.xx

EDIT by silverfire: Please do not double post.

Please check your modem manuals for more info..... how you should enter it..... and where to find the settings... the webbrowser assumes port 80... but your modem might want a diffrent port for administration....

I can't really tell what that port is.... but all you need to know (including default password and username) should be listed in the manual of the modem/router..... (or are you using telephone dial-up instead of ADSL/CABLE ?)

yepz..... silly old me... i too am using wireless.... wireless in my case is 54G standard connected through ADSL......... no experience with sattelite....

By best guess.... you're fucked if you cannot access the gateway.... especially if it is under the control of your ISP..... without opening a port there is no way you can set-up a 2-way initiatable connection....

Archived