Auto power-off feature.

angelika

It will be grate to add Auto power-off feature.

Auto power-off feature will allow turn off PC after downloading or uploading specific amount of data. If we a talking about downloading data, Auto power off feature may be adjusted according a percentage completion of downloading file.

there are other ways to do what you want, i can think of setting utorrent to stop seeding after 100% ratio (or whatever) and using a program like ktask to shut down the computer when it senses no internet activity, or less than 1kB/s (almost the same thing), but this is just not a good feature to have on utorrent itself, like people using netlimiter to set their upload to whatever even when telling utorrent it is uploading more (not to have the downlaod cap that is) it is just wrong to do to the bittorrent comunity

u can use the Run Program when finished feature (to run a batch file, which shutdowns the computer)

btw i think it's not working here.. i chose the path to the program to run and it didn't run it... i tried that too "NET SEND <myip> %D finished".. nothing.. i tried running a .wav file, nothing too.. maybe a mp3 would work?

Archived