3.4.x stable

cmeisel

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's says that I don't have enough free disk space but that's not the problem xD

I have a problem new category list on left and this PLUS ad that's present again. F12 button doesn't do anything but it's supposed to do something.

It's build 36246 and it's downloaded automatically. 

It was working well before and looked nice. Why did you had to change it again ? I hope it's a beta or mistake. 

It didn't work for me. 

gui.show_plus_upsell was always resetting to default true after closing options window.

For now I downgraded to previous version and disabled auto-update.

Was a bug... can try update to another build. Also, my settings/sig can help...

If you're referring to this plus ad in the lower left...

20141116_09h22m58s_001__zps0356d998.jpg

...then set gui.show_plus_upsell to *false.

Restart uTorrent for it to take effect.

It didn't work for me. 

gui.show_plus_upsell was always resetting to default true after closing options window.

For now I downgraded to previous version and disabled auto-update.

I tried something and the ad for utorrent pro or plus is gone. First I set "offers.left_rail_offer_enabled" to false and "offers.featured_content_url" as one space and click set. Then I set the "gui.show_plus_upsell" as false. These steps work for me.

Which ones are we missing? (See images via my signature. Although not obvious, the featured content url is a space).

My mistake!  :P  I actually set "offers.left_rail_offer_enabled" as true and save it. Then an ad will be visible instead of utorrent pro or plus. Then again go to preferences  to set "gui.show_plus_upsell" as false. Try this and the ad will also go away.  :)

Archived