3 hours ago, Rubber Duck said:

How can explain?

7.06. in active balance = 3400 btt

8.06. = 2200 btt

9-10.06. = 1050 btt

download with switched of speed. ?

Exchange now working?

Thank you.

Still not working. If you donwload something it is not matter if the switch is OFF, it still will take some BTT.
I can offer you - downloading with other torrent program and after that load the downloaded torrent in uTorrent/Bittorrent for uploading!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 5/24/2021 at 1:53 PM, Rubber Duck said:

But what i need to do to withdraw btt? Why i can't go from IN-app to ON-chain?

I have a theory: no one in the world is willing to just simply give away/you money/"coins"/BTT  for free... in spite of any promises given.... :P

23 minutes ago, Rubber Duck said:

If it were free coins! This is mining where you use a computer, internet connection, electricity and it's all not free!

They put 2,000,000 BTT every day to be withdrawn, but the BOTs are withdrawing them within 10-15 seconds, so you do not have chance, except if you have such BOT :)

On 11/3/2021 at 3:42 PM, viktor_tl said:

They put 2,000,000 BTT every day to be withdrawn, but the BOTs are withdrawing them within 10-15 seconds, so you do not have chance, except if you have such BOT :)

You mean, their BOT's. Cuz every token is being send to the same address after being looped around between wallets for a while. Then all the tokens are being dumped into Binance Hot Wallet, TRX Wallets have separate addresses thus if somebody was moving them to their TRX address at Binance they wouldn't end in the Hot Wallet but in another wallet address that belongs to a user. Almost every project that has potential was pumped to all time high during that bull run. BTT is the one that started to fall at it's ATH and has been kept down since then with regular token dumps.

1 hour ago, RedFlagCaptain said:

You mean, their BOT's. Cuz every token is being send to the same address after being looped around between wallets for a while. Then all the tokens are being dumped into Binance Hot Wallet, TRX Wallets have separate addresses thus if somebody was moving them to their TRX address at Binance they wouldn't end in the Hot Wallet but in another wallet address that belongs to a user. Almost every project that has potential was pumped to all time high during that bull run. BTT is the one that started to fall at it's ATH and has been kept down since then with regular token dumps.

I didn't check that finally all BTT finishing in a Hot wallet in Binance...but maybe you are right. But they stated in this forum that they will put these 2,000,000 BTT each day for withdrawing...I don't know really what to think.
Anyway I do not keep or buy any BTT and do not have such intention, and the only BTT I have are in "in-app" wallet. If there is some way to withdraw them some happy day - ok, if not - what to do, this is the life :) I put big hopes on this project, even thought to make servers with high speed networks to gain more BTT, but now maybe will invest these money in Helium miners - it looks more promising project :)

• 2 weeks later...