Transaction Complete But BTT still in-app

HadesNebula

• 2 weeks later...

The Exchange service has been down for several days for maintenance and updates. We are still testing the upgraded version of the Exchange to help our users solve existing transfer issues. Thank you for your patience!

When the Exchange is down, a submitted transaction may stick for a couple of days and then return to the Speed's balance.

8 hours ago, techster said:

The Exchange service has been down for several days for maintenance and updates. We are still testing the upgraded version of the Exchange to help our users solve existing transfer issues. Thank you for your patience!

When the Exchange is down, a submitted transaction may stick for a couple of days and then return to the Speed's balance.

Are you sure? Because I tried to transfer 4.9k to on-chain, after what my wallet broke and I had to reimport it. After reimporting I only had 2.5k, remaining 2.4k was never returned.

Public adress: TW4MqSvGM5X8LVbZcz4t2hTTGPTUnMNwmu

Can't send you any screens since all history were deleted after reimporting wallet.

11 hours ago, Kovalgor said:

Are you sure? because I tried to transfer 4.9k to on-chain, after what my wallet broke and I had to reimport it. After reimporting I only had 2.5k, remaining 2.4k was never returned.

Public adress: TW4MqSvGM5X8LVbZcz4t2hTTGPTUnMNwmu

Can't sand you any screens since all history were deleted after reimporting wallet.

I have the same thing. After Oops error and deleting BitTorrentHelper folder, I restored my wallet, but all history was erased. To prove the loss of 12k BTT now I see no way. It is the third day, the balance is not returned, and I assume that this is the end.

PS 20:10 25.05.21 The full amount has just been returned. Just hope I live to see the update)

Public address: TXFVzfndTef97NcmEGpbcLPhqqr2Y4VAZf

On 5/25/2021 at 10:54 AM, techster said:

Sir,

We know maintenance can take weeks or months as bugs are the real issue.. but if you can give a date.. that wll keep us hopeful..

Archived