WebUI v0.315

Directrix

hey i tried installign the webui on firefox 2.0 i tried every method available on the readme, but firefox says problem loading page and unable to connect to the server. I am working on my laptop connected online wirelessly with my dlink router. if you have any suggestions they would be welcomed.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Done µTorrent devs. I have been using µTorrent for some time now with no issues, and as I was going to be away for a while I wondered if µTorrent had a WebUI. I had a quick look, got the files, and got it all working happily in no time!!

Congratulations and keep up the good work!!!!

I can't get this to work on wine on my Ubuntu machine. I do have the zip file in .wine/drive_c/windows/profiles/myusername/Application Data/uTorrent and according to netstat -lp the webui port is being listened to. When I try opening the webui in firefox it just hangs on the loading, same if I do telnet 192.168.1.1 8080, the connection is established, but if I enter something and try to get some response, it just hangs.

Does anyone know what could be wrong?

Bah. Found out what the problem was, old wine version. Thought I had installed a new one, but apparently that didn't work. It's working now. But does anyone know how I can run it without starting X? just in bash by ssh-ing and using screen or something?

eh. anybody knows how to manually configure a port? I've tried everything i see in the net but it doesn't seem to work for me. I'm using wi-fi connection at 256-384kb speed, Smart bro wireless/Motorola canopy. or am i in a hopeless situation? Pls help! thanku! :)

Archived